Monday, September 20, 2010

Zoe




This is my stunning friend Zoe. She's a professional actress and has great great energy in front of the camera. We had so much fun this saturday doing our shoot. The minute I walked into her bedroom I was inspired by Kirsten Dunst's role of Lux Lisbon in The Virgin Suicides. I loved the idea of a misunderstood teenage girl. The longing for freedom from the rules and roles instituted by her parents that have sheltered her from the outside world her whole life. 4 pm on a beautiful afternoon we started shooting. Here are some of my favorites. I've got tons of photo's from our shoot that still require doctoring so I'll get those up asap.
Listen to Playground Love by Air. The title track on the Virgin Suidcides soundtrack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iQsc0xIi28

No comments:

Post a Comment